Order & Shipping
Frequently Asked Questions About U.S. Currency
2. What is the significance of the series date on our currency? Doesn't the date change each year as it does with coins?
5. What denominations of currency are in circulation today? Will any new denominations be produced?
6. What was the largest currency denomination ever produced? Are there denominations that are no longer in circulation?
8. I have some currency that was damaged. My bank will not exchange it for undamaged currency. What can I do?
9. I have some old silver certificates. Can I trade them in for silver dollars?
10. I have some old gold certificates and would like to trade them in for gold. What should I do?
11. I thought that United States currency was legal tender for all debts. Some businesses or governmental agencies say that they will only accept checks, money orders or credit cards as payment, and others will only accept currency notes in denominations of $20 or smaller. Isn't this illegal?
If you have a question, and can not find the answer on our site, please contact us, we will be glad to help!